jqGrid 3.4.4 is out
This is a bugfix release and maybe the last of 3.4 series. It is really difficult for me to support two versions of jqGrid. All efforts are concenrned on 3.5 release.
Here is the list of changes. The documentation will be updated as soon as possible.
1. Fixed bug in setRowData where the id of the row has a value = 0
2. Fixed bug in delRowData where the id of the row has value = 0
3. Fixed bug in Safari when the cell value is empty and we try to edit
it (inline, cell and form edit). The input always has a space instead of empty string
4. Fixed bug in loading message where we have multiple grid in tabs
5. Fixed bug in sorting in case of subGrid and datatype=local
6. To the onSelectAll event is passed array of the grid id’s (previous empty array) when we deselect all ids.
7. Added align property in the pure subGrid. By default all are align left
8. To the onRightClickRow event we pass two additional parameter rowIndex and columnIndex onRightClickRow( id, rowIndex, colIndex)
9. added autoencode parameter – common for all editing modules. Default false.
If set to true all the posted data will be html encoded
10. In form editing is added parameter closeOnEscape, which can be passed
to every action. By default is false. If set to true the modal is closed when Esc key is
11. Fixed bug in sortGrid method – passed parameters to sort data function was wrong.
12. Fixed various typos in filterGrid method.
13. Fixed bug in searchGrid method. The evens are passed wrong to the $.isFunction function.
14. Added grid view mode in form edit. The name of the method is viewGridRow
15. Added formoptions object where we can set diffrent parameters to reorder the rows and columns and etc.
16. Fixed bug in subgrid when the json response for the subgrid is empty
17. Fixed bug in treeGrid – ExpandColClick parameter is enabled (again)
18. Added method getFullTreeNode in treeGrid – which return all the children of the given row.
Currently available only in nested set model
19. Fixed bug in getNodeDepth in treeGrid for adjacency model
20. Added option disabled in formatoptions for the checkbox formater.
Default is true. If set to folse the checkboxes are editable when set with the formatter.
21. Added Catalan, Bulgarian(1251) and Japanese Translations