We are pleased to announce the release of Guriddo Suito PHP 5.1.1. This is a bug fix release and includes the following additions and fixes:
Additions and Updates
Add possibility to save the exported result (csv, excel, pdf) to a server.
Added 3 new parameters in the appropriate csv, pdf excel options
– save_to_disk (boolean default false)
– save_to_disk_only (boolean default false) ,
– disk_file (string default empty string)
Added custom function in scheduler public $customFunc = null;.
The function work the same way as in grid. The first parameter is the operation
and the second is the data for that operation.
The operation can be: ‘editEvent’,’removeEvent’,’newEvent’,’resizeEvent’, ‘moveEvent’
- Added error messaging in Scheduler when error occur
- Fix scheduler form search function
- Fix the /e modifier is deprecated in preg_replace in jqGridArray
- Fix date formatting for true excel export
Addition and Updates
- SetLabel method accept now column name or index of the coulmn.
Remove the local _savedData parameter from editRow and replace it with
the global savedData (like savedRow) which now part of Grid parameter for easy access
- Add support in loadState for Subgrid
- Add support in loadState for Tree Grid
- getFormData have the same ruled obtaining the values as in createData and syncSavedData
- Update French localization
- Added beforeSetTreeNode and afterSetTreeNode events (grid parameters) in setTreeNode method
- Added method setLeaf, which visually change the icons and data (isLeaf) parameter
- reloadNode method now support updating the current node Leaf status depending if there is a data or not
Added debug option in saveState method to generate dump grid file with options and data.
(very useful for test and support)
- Added option editselected (default false) in form edit module which allow to edit only the selected rows in multi select mode
- Set $.jgrid.useJSON by default true
- In custom sort function we add the full sort objects as 4 and 5 parameter in order to overcome some Chrome unexpected sort behaviour
- Add paremeter saveAfterSelect (default false) in inline navigator (inlineNav) to save the row if another is selected
- RTL support for column menu. The column menu is positioned near to column icon
- Fix for search operators and search oper menu
- Fix checking compareData function to work properly when checkOnUpdate and/or checkOnSubmit is on
- Fix saveSatate to export correct the data
- Fix savedData array in form editing to have fields only if they are found in template
- Fix the position of column menu with actions
- Fix column menu sort to work with multisort
- Fix for inline saveRow method to show the validation UI dialog.
- Fix for info_dialog syling
- Fix using checkOnUpdate with dataUrl in edit options.
- Fix binding click events in treeGrid after loadState is called. The _index should be refreshed in order to get right positions
- Removing not needed code in grouping
- Fixes in getRowData
- Fix jqGridExport not to delete the additional tree Columns
- Fix toppager css
- Fix for frozen Columns in IE11
- Fix check in our jsoon parse function
- Fix for right border when bootstarp is used with alternate row collor
- Fix for loadState to check selected checkboxes of selected rows when multiselect is set
- Fix for cbox class to not be added two times
- Fix for bootstrap border problems in diffrent grid elements
- Fix prevent click for the disabled check boxes in multiselect mode in IE browsers
- Fix jumping to the top of page when a colmenu is clicked
- Fix multiselect when a checkbox is checked
- Fix setFrozenColumns heigh inconsitencies when the height is not default and/or a rowspan is used
- Fix detecting MS IE <=11. Note that MS Edge is not IE browser
- Fix uniqueSearchFields in filter string
- Fix for RTL scrollbar
- Bootstrap CSS fix for RTL
- Fix semicolon in base module.
- Fix inlineNav when beforeAddRow and beforeEditRow return false not to show the save cancel buttons in inline navigator
The TriRand Team