Today we released jqGrid 4.5.4. This is a bug fix release.
We have fixed a lot of bugs and added small improvements.
The most important fix is that we have fixed a bug which breaks working jqGrid in iOS7.
The list of changes and fixes is available in our jqGrid Wiki Page .
Join the forum discussion on this post - (6) Posts
As you probably know, jqGrid is and has been the most popular jQuery grid plugin for several years now. There are plenty of resources available on jqGrid and here we mention just a few:
- 30,000+ forum posts in our open-source trirand.com forum here – http://www.trirand.com/blog/?page_id=393
- 12,000+ forum posts for our commercial jqSuite PHP, ASP.NET WebForms and ASP.NET MVC products here – http://trirand.net/forum/
- 16,000+ community posts and discussions for jqGrid in Stackoverlow.com, making it one of the most discussed topics in Stackoverflow overall – http://stackoverflow.com/search?q=jqgrid
- and many blogs, forum posts, group discussions over the Internet – just do a “jqGrid” search in Google or Bing – there are 700,000 matches.
Today, we are pleased to announce a great new addition to our list of resources – a book dedicated to jqGrid. This is the first resource that provides a gradual approach to jqGrid’s mechanics – starting with the basics and building up to the most complex scenarios in the end.
The book is written by Gabriel Manricks – which is great, because it provides a great tutorial from a professional developer who was not part of jqGrid’s development team and can better understand someone who has just started with jqGrid. Gabriel has done a superb job and everyone on the Trirand team is thankful for the effort he has put in this book
The book can be purchased as an e-book for only $16.99 directly from this online shop – http://www.packtpub.com/learn-to-manage-your-data-with-jqgrid-library/book – and the Trirand Team highly recommends it.
The Trirand Team
Due to problems with publishing jqGrid to jQuery plugin site we have updated our jqGrid to 4.5.2 version.
Actually this is the same as 4.5.1 (with little changes), so not worry what version you will use 4.5.1 or 4.5.2
The jqGrid 4.5.1 release is out. This release fixes a lot of bugs
For the full list of changes refer to the jqGrid 4.5.1 change log
We are happy to announce the fresh new jqGrid 4.5 release. This release adds new functionality and bug fixes. Here is what is new:
- Sort by multiple columns
- Toolbar searching with possibility to select different search operations
- jQuery 2.0 support
- A LOT of fixes.
The documentation and examples are up to date. You can see it in the appropriate pages.
The examples are in Functionality and searching item in demo and are marked as (new)
The full Change-log is here
Many Thanks to all that helped us to improve our jqGrid
Join the forum discussion on this post - (1) Posts
The Trirand Team