October 19th, 2015 3 comments
Today we released Guriddo jqGrid 5.0.1. This is a bug fix release. We have fixed a lot of bugs and added small improvements. The list of changes:
Additions and Changes
- Updates in Bulgarian, German Russian and Italian language files
- Additions in setRegional method in order to load big data.
- Add restoreFromFilters parameter in toolbarSearch method to restore the state after searching and when save/load state is used
- Adding keyevent parameter in editRow method (inline edit) to define a desired key event. Default ‘keydown’. When used with boostrap typeahead use ‘keyup’ value of place of keydown.
- Added sortname and sortorder in xDimension, so that grouping can be controlled.
- Aded ignoreCase in pivot options in case this is needed in some special situations
- Adding afterSetGrid event parameter in loadGridState to do some thing after the grid is loaded in searching and save/load state is used
- Added a common function $.jgrid.isGridInStorage
- Added restoreCellonFail which determine if the cell should be set or restored on fail. Default true
- Update Spanish Translation
- Pivot avg fact added
- Experimental: Position the validation error dialog next to the cell input element in cell edit
- Fix bootstrap theme to use table condesed in pager
- Removing bad added comments in grid CSS
- Fix rowTotals in PivotGrid
- Fix restore the state of the grid when a custom buttons are added with navButtonAdd, navSeparatorAdd
- Fix loadState method to restore the search strings in filterToolbar
- Fix for jqDrag which jumps the window to a default position after draging. Now we use a tinyDragable plugin by Simon Steinberger
- Fix Including frozenColumns in the restoring the grid state
- Fix local sorting and multisorting to work correct with the indexes when datatype is local
- Fix bug in navgrid wheh responsive parameter is not set and width does not match.
- Fixes for navigator drop down menu – stopPropagation and click the right menu button in case of more than one grid in page
- Grid should be unloaded in loadState method only when all conditions are meet
- Fix language text (in language files) to be set correct in navButton menu
- Prevent navgrid to be loaded when storeNavOptions is true, but navigator is not initially run
- delRowData should reset the select row only if it is equal to the rowid parameter
- Fix for columnChooser when show/hide selected columns. We need to use .is(”:selected”)
- Fix reference to table body in addXMLData.
- Replace indexOF with inArray (IE8 fix)