I have made a decision to go direct to version 2.0, since this release has a lot of new features and bug fixes. Thanks to all that helped me to make this better. I will begin with a fixed bugs.
- IE and Safari hanging when some values in the xml node are empty – i.e. <row></row>. Now I use a different approach – see the new features.
- IE does not format correct the table row if some data is empty – I analyze the data and add a space if it is empty.
- Sorting problem if we do not set sort property in the column model.
- Pager does not have correct navigation if we use a onSelectRow method and are on the first(last) page and clicking the first(last) or previous (next) page buttons.
- Now the Grid can read a xml file which is not returned from any server side language (thanks to Damian).